Dropbox is a free program that allows you to sync files/folders in the cloud that you can access from any other browser-based device (PC, smart phone, etc.). Dropbox has been out for a while now; I have actually been using it for over a year and it’s something I think you will really find helpful and handy. This is a great solution for backing up any data that you save on your computer without making monthly payments to a cloud-based backup service. You start with 2GB, however the more people you invite, the more space they give you, capping at 8GB.
A few benefits of Dropbox
- Revision of all uploaded content
- Multi-platform – Linux, Mac, and Windows
- Ability to access all content from any where via the browser
- Access to your Dropbox from any smartphone
- Ability to share folder with other